Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fashion Show

We are leaving for Colorado Friday and I know that the weather will be cooler there than what we are used to. So I pulled out all of Aaron's pants outfits to try on and see what would work to take. I made him try on a lot of outfits. As you can see, he was thrilled.


As far as updates go, I was trying to think what I may have missed lately. He is holding on to me when I carry him now. He wraps his arms around me and is an active participant in being held. I really love that. It has been one of my favorite things.




He is still loving his oatmeal. When he sees the spoon, he opens his mouth and leans forward then comes down on the spoon with his mouth. He takes the entire bowl of the spoon in his mouth. Then he opens up pulls back and gets really mad when you can't get the spoon refilled quickly enough. It really is a funny spectacle.


I thought these pictures in the blue and brown outfit turned out cute. Grandad brought this outfit along with a few others he had bought. It just tickled me pink! I think they are awfully cute and I just love it when the Grandpas shop for Aaron. It just warms my heart!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks older in some of these outfits. The first one makes him look more "toddlerish" whereas the second one coincides with the baby age that he is. All are cute on him. Wish I could get one of his hugs this weekend in CO, but know that Ben and Casey will shower him with lots of loving.
Love---OH mom/gma

Spicy Magnolia said...

I'm super jealous that you're headed to CO!! That's awesome! I can't wait to start dressing Brennan in some pants, warm up type things and snuggly outfits to keep him warm. I hope you all have a great time!

Jenna said...

I just have to tell you, I got the sweetest note from your mama! You are one lucky lady to have such a wonderful mom!