Friday, December 24, 2010

32 Weeks

I am 32 Weeks. The top picture was taken today, the bottom picture was taken at 32 weeks with Aaron. I have gained 20 pounds and I have 7 1/2 weeks (or less) to go.

It is very interesting to me to have a baby actually in my stomach. Aaron crawled up under my ribs and stayed there the entire third trimester. As a result, I never saw him move. I saw him kick only a couple of times. Due to his tight quarters I felt a whole lot less movement with him than with Abby. Abby is not in my ribs and I see her moving across my stomach constantly. My stomach is always really uneven depending on which side she is on. I never had any of that with Aaron. I never, never have had to do 'kick counts' with Abby. I am always very aware that she is active. It is all very strange compared to how pregnancy with Aaron felt, but I love
feeling her all of the time. We have had a wonderful Christmas Eve. We just returned from church and the cookies, milk and letter are out. We anticipate a lovely and blessed Christmas and wish the same for you.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You look great, girl! I was the size of a bus at that point! I love the little girl outfits! Even the Aggie one! You are going to have so much fun dressing sweet girl!