Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Abby's Room

There is nothing on the walls and we still have a table cloth and a crib blanket coming, but here is a sneak peak. The outfit on the changing table is her coming home outfit
I could not get a good picture of this, but it is Papa John's Great, great-grandmother's rocker. That makes it Abby's Great, great, great, great-grandmother's! We are afraid to sit on it, but it looks really nice by the window!

The pink blanket in the back was made by my great-grandmother


Round table waiting on a table cloth - and the sound soother I haven't pulled from Aaron's room yet.

Close-up of the bedding


Abby's C-Section is scheduled for eight weeks from today! I'll post 32-week pictures this week.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the furniture and the bedding. Such a pretty, feminine pattern! :)