Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Pictures

This is the picture that we put in our Christmas Cards. It took us a long time to get a decent picture and we actually thought we weren't going to have a picture in our cards at all. In fact, we started our cards before we got this picture after church one day, so about 1/3 of the people who got Christmas Cards from us did not get a picture. If you are one of those folks and you would like one, let me know and I'll send it to you. This is a Christmas Picture taken in Ohio over Thanksgiving. It was made after we had done all of our cards so it didn't go out at all.
Today I had my 32 week appointment for Abby. I'll post pictures and more details tomorrow. Our C-Section has been scheduled for February 15 (Tuesday) at Noon. We have to be at the hospital at 10am. We have done SO much in Abby's room since Saturday. I am very excited to post pictures next week. I want everyone to see it.

2 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

I still think that's the greatest picture of Aaron. And I love the one of the three of you!

Beth said...

Love both of them! Wonderful pictures! :)