Monday, May 16, 2011

They're starting to look a little different...

The first three pictures are of Abby the day after she turned three months old. She is wearing the M&M onesie that John and Kim bought for Aaron when we first found out we were pregnant. The last two pictures are of Aaron on his three month birthday in the same onesie (and in the Bumbo on the same bed). I can definitely see more differences coming through now.


And every day I see both of their personalities develop more. Oh! They have so little in common! HA!



I love these two munchkins more than I can say!









2 comments:

Beth said...

He liked playing with his hands from the get-go and he's good with them. It's neat how that showed up so soon.

She has a more open posture/profile whereas his is more tucked in and cautious.

I love when you do the comparison post!:)

Rebekah said...

She is getting so big and she just gets cuter and cuter all the time!