Thursday, September 29, 2011

Aaron's School

Aaron is absolutely loving school! He gets very excited to go and he runs into his classroom now without a second thought to me! He comes home and tells me all about it. It is amazing to me what he retains. One of his teachers is leaving and her replacement has been working alongside her until next week when she will take over. He came home and explained that to me. One day his music teacher came in late so she didn't teach his class, but she taught the ones later in the day. He explained that to me, too. I get a pretty good play-by-play of life at MDO.
He is napping very well there. As soon as he eats he goes to lay down and they say he's the first asleep and he sleeps until I come to get him.
He is learning a lot there. He has been singing his ABCs at home!
It's also funny to me the words he picks up from being there. He has started saying 'Boo Boo' when someone's hurt. That's something we've never said here so it's funny to me. He also starting calling trains 'Choo Choo Trains' which is what they are called at school.
His teachers say he is so sweet and happy. They seem to really enjoy him and we love to hear that!

No comments: