Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekend 'Away'


I know that no one is interested in this, but I want to have it for my records.



The last weekend in August, Jory and I 'got away' to The Omni Las Colinas while John and Kim stayed at the house with the babies.





We were only gone 24 hours, but we had a wonderful time.







We ate a fantastic dinner at Pappas Steakhouse and we enjoyed our fabulous room at the Omni.




We completely forgot to take pictures, so right before we came home we took a bunch of our room to remember it by. It really was wonderful.



This was the 'hallway' that greeted us when we opened the door to our room. Jory kept calling our room 'the house'.






The kids did fabulous which may have been the best part!!




We were so grateful for our time away together!



2 comments:

Beth said...

Great idea--glad it worked out so well! :>)

Rebekah said...

So so so glad you guys got some away time! I know you loved relaxing but still missed your babies!