Monday, September 19, 2011

Wagon Pictures

I think it was approximately 60 seconds after Aaron's birth that Papa John first started contemplating the wagon he would get him. He had a lot of specifications he was looking for and he found the perfect wagon in time for Aaron's first Christmas. When we were planning our photo shoot Kristi told me I could bring anything that would remind me of the kids' childhood years later. I immediately thought of the wagon. We had to take two cars to get it to the Gardens, but I am so glad we did. I love how these pictures turned out!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! They are so cute together!!

Beth said...

WOW!!! 2nd and 5th esp.and the
3rd is a heart tugger. But they are all outstanding "Ahhhhhhhs!"

Rebekah said...

These are too cute! I love the wagon idea! Such precious little ones!