Sunday, September 11, 2011

Two and a Half Years!

Aaron is 2 1/2 years old today! It's hard to believe. This post won't have pictures because we got a new computer and I haven't been able to download pictures to it yet, but I will get some up soon.
Aaron is such a joy! He is always talking and giving us a play by play of his day. But if you take him away from Mama and Daddy he is shy. His Aunt visited from out of town this week and I was trying to get him to tell her about school and songs and airplanes and he wouldn't say anything. The second she walked out the door he turned to me and matter of factly answered every question I had asked him while she was there.
I was reading Jory an article last night that had a list of personality traits and Jory said, "That is Aaron!" Then I told him they were characteristics of an introvert. Aaron always hangs back in new situations and takes it all in for a while before he really joins in.
We are constantly being told how sweet he is and we definitely see that! He is very sweet (most of the time) to his sister. When she cries he gently pats her chest and it melts my heart.
He LOVES books!!! He also loves trucks, rocks and dirt. He LOVES his daddy.
He wears 3T in shirts, 2T or 3T in shorts and 2T in pants. He is in a size 5 diaper. He sleeps from about 7 at night until about 7 in the morning and he takes one 2 hour nap after lunch. He is a great eater. He still loves vegetables, fruit, yogurt and cereal.
Here is his 30 Month Interview:
What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? Two

What is your favorite color? Purple

Who is your best friend? Shelley and Miss Julie (his teachers)

What is your favorite animal? Owl

What do you want to be when you grow-up? Owl

Who is your favorite person? Daddy

What is your favorite book? Baby Bug

What makes you happy? Abby

What makes you sad? Daddy makes me sad

What is your favorite food to eat? Big boy cereal (Oatmeal)

What is your favorite song to sing? The Wheels on the Bus

What do you like to play? Books

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

This is such a great idea. I am going to borrow it! And I totally forgot about Cilla being 2 1/2! Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
LITTLE MAN....
WE LOVE YOU....
Dee & Papa

Spicy Magnolia said...

Woohoo, 2.5 years! I want to do this with Brennan; it looks fun.