Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Preview

We had a potluck at church Sunday and I dressed both of the kids in Christmas attire. I saw two girls in Christmas dresses last Sunday, so I figured it was okay.

This is not a good picture, but I love this outfit! Grandma Beth bought it. I think it is a shirt and leggings, but it is probably a dress and tights. Who knows with Miss Long Limbs. In any case, I love it.

I was not going to dress Aaron for Christmas yet, but he picked out these Snowman Corduroys. They are dark green and covered with little snowmen. I realize he is wearing a short sleeve shirt with cords, but he didn't have a long-sleeved one that matched and it was almost 80 degrees.
We went to Kim's house Monday to see the beginnings of Abby's Christmas Tree. Aaron had the tree decorated in his honor for his first Christmas and Abby is getting the same royal treatment. Hers is full of feather boas and decorations fit for a princess. You can see Aaron's tree here.
Abby's tree isn't done yet, but here are some pictures of some of the ornaments I really liked.
I am looking forward to Christmas, are you?

No comments: