Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I took such a ridiculous amount of pictures this weekend that I have to divide my Thanksgiving Post into several posts. This was actually the day before Thanksgiving. We were all ready to go out of town and found ourselves with a free day so I decided to take the kids to BassPro. They have Christmas things set up for children from now until Christmas.

Aaron wore his snowman pants and Christmas tractor shirt. He was very proud of the outfit! There were so many things to see...before we even got into the store!
Abby wasn't sure what all the commotion was about. But we had a nice time and we ran into my friend, Janice, and her two kids. The boys enjoyed the train set very much then we rode the Christmas Carousel and headed for lunch.
Daddy came home from work early and the kids enjoyed play time with him.
Then we hit the sack to rest up for our holiday weekend!

No comments: