Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Visit With Meg

Last week we had a special treat. We went to Waco to see my sweet friend, Meg, and her precious babies. It has been a year since we met at the same Children's Museum and since then Abby and Kensie have joined their big brothers.

Abby is just big enough to have a little fun at the museum and Kensie got lots of stroller time.
Abby loved Miss Meg!
Meg had a great idea to pack a picnic lunch and eat outside at the museum. The boys had a blast running off steam (and out of shoes) and trying to climb little trees.

Lunch time!

Brennan tried on every hat there was. This is one sweet, fun little boy! And his sister's pure joy.
I dressed Aaron in Baylor Green in honor of the visit (the museum is on campus). We had a delightful time and I can not wait until the next visit.

1 comment:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Your pictures are SO fun! What a great post to recount our special time together. You have been most thoughtful with your post and your card!

I think we're finally seeing the light at the end of the sickness tunnel. Brennan still hardly has an appetite and got sick again last night. But so far, so good today.

I'm very thankful for you, Sara! You are a precious friend, a wonderful mommy (I love seeing your kids light up with you), and I can't wait until our next play date! You are most special to me and so are your kiddos!