Friday, May 17, 2013

Aaron's 50 Month Interview

What is your name? Aaron
How old are you? Four
What is your favorite color? This color.  Red
Who is your best friend? Daddy
What is your favorite animal? A crocodile
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A fire fighter
Who is your favorite person? Daddy
What is your favorite book? Cars
What makes you happy? When I don’t get in trouble
What makes you sad? When I get in trouble
What is your favorite food to eat? Orange Juice
What is your favorite song to sing? Jesus love me so much
What do you like to play? This.  Stacking things.
It is true that he loves orange juice.  And Abby REALLY does not like orange juice.  Every once in a while she grabs the wrong sippy cup and that is fun.  If she sees orange juice in a cup she says "No! Yucky!"  Aaron tries to get her to take a drink of his because her reaction is so funny.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute and enlightening as always. I can't remember your juice preferences--I'm thinking you preferred milk, but I remember Doug's definite juice of choice was apple juice. I think orange juice was yucky to him too. I'd love to see her expression!:>)