Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flashback

We just got back from a fabulous trip with my family to Myrtle Beach.  While we were out there I tried to find some picture from last year and realized I never blogged about our trip then.  So, it's a year late, but it was fun to compare what the kids looked like one year ago.
The above picture is right before we left for the airport.  Below is our first morning in Myrtle.  The kids loved the pools at our place.  We stayed in the same place this year.

The view from our balcony.
Abby loved to watch the ocean from the balcony and that was the same this year. Look how much her hair has grown!
Grandma with Abby and Leah
I think it's funny that both my kids are still wearing the swim suits they wore last year/

Both kids loved to play in the sand and still do!

Most of the crew waiting for dinner

What a Crew!

Last morning! I loved that dress.  It was Katie Grace's.

No comments: