Monday, May 19, 2014

Pictures

I have been horrible about taking pictures!  I have gotten frustrated being without a camera.  Which was fixed TODAY when Kim brought me the CAMERA that John bought me so that he could please see some pictures.  Color me SO happy I squealed!  That being said, I do have a lot of pictures on my phone to download from the last THREE weeks, so I will do that in pieces and not be too hung up on the quality.

 These are random pictures from the car and I love that Abby is wearing her Hello Kitty Rain Boots.  That child is a fashion genius.
We have had a fantastic three weeks with our annual Hill Country Trip, other adventures, school fun days, Mother's Day and lots of stuff I haven't even thought of.  I also need to get the kids' May Monthly Interviews posted, so I will begin the catch up!  And, THANK YOU, John, Again that I have a camera now!!

No comments: