Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Aaron's Monthly Interview

I actually did this one on time, but didn't post it. 
 
This is a picture of him doing a picture find activity book that Sheri picked out for him at the zoo in Florida.  He is a bit obsessed.  Loved this interview.  Shout out to Hillsong.  He's usually a Chris Tomlin guy.  :)
 
What is your name? Aaron
How old are you? 5 1/2
What is your favorite color? Blue
Who is your best friend? My best friend is you
What is your favorite animal? A crocodile, I mean a turkey
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A policeman
Who is your favorite person? Abby
What is your favorite book? Cars
What makes you happy? When I get ice cream
What makes you sad? When I play in my bed and don’t get ice cream
What is your favorite food to eat? Oatmeal
What is your favorite song to sing? Mighty to Save
What do you like to play?  Cars

No comments: