Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer of Fun Weekend

Really we didn't do much of anything this weekend and I was horrible at taking pictures, but here is a recap.
 The kids got new clothes from Grandma Sheri (and Grandpa Tom) and I love this dress so much that it may be her First Day of School dress.  Maybe without the purple socks, tennis shoes and morning hair.
 On Saturday we went to the Coppell Farmers Market.  We had our basket pick up in Coppell and have heard good things about that Farmers Market but we'd never been.  There was a play area for the kids.  Afterwards we went to the Grapevine Library (above).  Abigail was wearing cowboy boots (she calls them Cowgirl Boots).  She loves to pick out her outfit each day.  I told her for the first week of school maybe she and I could work together.

 

Sunday Aaron and I spoke in a joint Sunday School class about Ecuador and then we went to lunch at Aaron's favorite restaurant (Howard Wang's) with the Elliotts. 

No comments: