Monday, August 31, 2015

Interviews

Aaron has been asking me to do the Monthly Interview that I used to do with the kids each month.  When I looked back at his answers from the last time I did it I realized it had to be about a year ago.  It was actually mid-November.

 Here are his answers from almost one year ago

What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? 5 1/2

What is your favorite color? Blue

Who is your best friend? My best friend is you

What is your favorite animal? A crocodile, I mean a turkey

What do you want to be when you grow-up? A policeman

Who is your favorite person? Abby

What is your favorite book? Cars

What makes you happy? When I get ice cream

What makes you sad? When I play in my bed and don’t get ice cream

What is your favorite food to eat? Oatmeal

What is your favorite song to sing? Mighty to Save

What do you like to play?  Cars

And here are his answers from last week.  I want to add that he stopped and thought about every single question before answering.

What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? 6 1/2

What is your favorite color? Turquoise (This is because of the Miami Dolphins)

Who is your best friend? Addison White (This is not true and a weird choice.  She used to go to our church and was at his school but not in the same class.  He played with her some on recess.)

What is your favorite animal? Reptiles (He's reading a book about snakes and reptiles.  He is quite into them.)

What do you want to be when you grow-up? A fish

Who is your favorite person? God

What is your favorite book? Steam Train Dream Train (Also a weird choice.  This was a book from when he was younger.)

What makes you happy? When I get to go get ice cream (Some things don't change)

What makes you sad? When I get spankings

What is your favorite food to eat? Oatmeal with peaches in it (He has never had peaches in his oatmeal in his life.  But he does love oatmeal).

What is your favorite song to sing? Si Senor (This is probably currently true.  It's a song from Ecuador, Yes Lord in English)

What do you like to play?  Games and football and baseball

No comments: