Monday, August 24, 2015

Whew

Seriously.  Just whew!  What a day!  I don't know how many times I said "I can't do this all week!"  It was a crazy, crazy day with the changes in pick up schedules and I spent hours in the car and I was late three times.  The elementary school kids were dismissed late, though, which set a whole bunch of bad things in motion, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.  Deep breaths.  The kids had great days, though!

On Saturday we had a super fun Celebrate Ecuador Party at our leaders' house
 Sunday night we had our annual Back to School Dinner at Cotton Patch

 

 

 Sis wore one of Leah's dresses to church that day and looked beautiful

 

 

 

 
And this morning.  Ready for First Grade!
 And Pre-K 4!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

 
 Waiting for the bus
 


 


 


The kids both went right on to school like it was nothing!  They had great days!!!!

No comments: