Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ohio Trip - Last Day

Colton had spent the night and this is a picture of Colton and Aaron on Friday morning. I think it's sweet. We went to breakfast at Bob Evan's with Karen, Matt, Courtney, Lou Ann and Grandma Sheri.
When we got back we had lots of visitors! My cousin Cheryl came by with Madelyn. Here is Aaron with Karen. She sure loved him!


My good friend Sheri came by with her kids, Kylie and Braden.


We headed to the airport after lunch - and got in the most amazing traffic. There was road construction and it turned an hour trip into a three hour trip. When Aaron started to get restless we tried a DVD, but he wasn't interested. It only lasted a few seconds, but I got this picture.



We missed our flight (we saw it leaving as we pulled into the airport), so we had three hours to kill before the next one. We strolled the airport - and bought Colton a treat for being such a good sport!


Then we had dinner. We didn't get on the plane until after Aaron's bedtime. I was hoping he'd sleep, but he didn't. He was pretty good, though. We had an entire row to ourselves and he did a lot of drawing. He crashed when we got home and slept in. He was pretty happy to see his daddy - he didn't want much to do with me all weekend!
We had a wonderful trip!

1 comment:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Looks like you had such a fun trip and I'm glad Aaron was such a trooper with the travel coming home! Goodness, I'd be stressed. :) I bet it was a special time for just the two of you to do that, too.