Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday and we have such an exciting week to share!

Tuesday August 10, 2010

Grandma Beth went back to Ohio and Aaron was so sad to see her go. He sure did miss her the next day! We are happy that we will see her in just a few months! Wednesday August 11, 2010

Aaron had some much needed Grandad and Mimi time while Jory and I went to my 12-Week Doctor's appointment. I meant to take a picture of Jory at the doctor, but I was so nervous I forgot. We had a blessedly uneventful appointment and a heartbeat of 161. And Aaron had a blast at his grandparents. It took me a while to get him out of there!

Thursday August 12, 2010
We had a sonogram appointment and, due to a babysitting snafu, Aaron got to go with us. He was very good and just quietly stared at the baby. We are teaching him to say 'baby'. The sonogram looked great. They tried to see the gender, but it wasn't to be. We'll know soon enough.

Friday August 13, 2010
Aaron and I had a much needed day at home. We cleaned and we played a lot. I had a wonderful time with my boy!

Saturday August 14, 2010
Jory and Aaron ran to the store in the morning and they came back with these flowers that Aaron picked out for me! How sweet is that?!?




Sunday August 15, 2010
We had a family day - church, nap, Home Depot...I didn't get many pictures, but it was a nice day.


Monday August 16, 2010
Aaron's first Chuck E Cheese experience! He had such a good time! I thought he would just sit and watch, but he ran around, played and rode some rides! We went with Ann and her kids and had a wonderful time.




We hope your week was as blessed as ours.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Neither Aaron or I look happy in that first photo--of course that was right before we left for the airport.
I esp. like the one when he's in the doctor's office. He's absorbing all of it---that deep expression again.
Miss you all.

Susan said...

Enjoyed reading about your week.

Can't wait to see what you're having.