Monday, August 16, 2010

Surprise!

As of yesterday, I am exactly three months pregnant. I entered my second trimester (14th week) yesterday and am so thrilled to be there. We have had a wonderfully uneventful pregnancy so far. This baby will be born via a scheduled C-Section (assuming it doesn't have other ideas and comes early) on Tuesday February 15. For our scrapbooks, this is me at 13 weeks pregnant. The picture below was taken almost exactly two years ago when I was at the same stage in my pregnancy with Aaron.


We will find out the gender of this baby, assuming it cooperates. We should know in about two months and neither of us has any clue what it will be. Not that it would mean anything if I had an idea since I KNEW Aaron was a girl! HA!

7 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you announced it---now we can talk about it. Yeah!!!

Corby and Lauren said...

Congratulations, Sara!!! I am so excited for y'all! I hope that you are doing well... we need to hang out again soon!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Sara!!! That is so exciting!!! AAHHH!!! Aaron will be such a sweet big brother! I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to watch you experience this all again!!! Hope you are doing well!!!

Spicy Magnolia said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you all! I look forward to reading all about it and hope you're feeling well. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you all!

Robyn Beele said...

Congratulations!! I think everyone is pregnant!! So happy for you!

Rebekah said...

I have been meaning to email you! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!