Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday.


Tuesday August 17, 2010

I had a Thirty-one Party to do at Laura's, so Kimmie came and stayed with Aaron. Kids were actually welcome at the party and Aaron had been planning to go with me, but Kimmie asked for a play date so this worked out well for everyone. Aaron had so much fun! Wednesday August 18, 2010

Jory went out of town so Aaron and I met him for lunch before his flight!
Thursday August 19, 2010
A friend of ours from Tyler has a niece that lives two miles from us. She is 16 and she drives and she loves to babysit. We had her come over and meet Aaron to see if he would approve. He did and they had a fun time. I left for about an hour and they played and she fed him lunch.


Friday August 20, 2010
We had planned to spend the day with our good friend Debbie, but she started chemotherapy on Thursday and was worn out on Friday. So Aaron and I had a day to ourselves at the house. It was nice for us.

Saturday August 21, 2010
Kimmie and Papa came and left their car at our house and we drove them to the airport for their big trip to Alaska. We live super close to the airport which is new for us and very nice. Aaron enjoyed seeing his grandparents more than this picture lets on.


After the airport we went straight to Dallas and spent the afternoon in Sarah and Daniel's pool! Then Daniel cooked some awesome shrimp on the grill and we had a fabulous dinner. We had a wonderful day!



Sunday August 22, 2010
We paid a visit to Grandad and Mimi and Aaron had a blast, as usual!



Monday August 23, 2010
We were invited to a play date near our house. It was so nice! There was a play kitchen in the playroom, so I didn't see Aaron at all until someone called for snacks! :) I had a great time visiting with the other moms. And the host lent me a lot of maternity clothes which made my day!



Hope your week was a fun as ours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like a fun playdate & close to home for you, which is even better!!

Susan said...

Looks like you had a great week. I wish they had "play dates" when my children were young.

Have a blessed day♥