Monday, April 4, 2011

The last week or so...

Monday March 28, 2011 Aaron went to Kimmie's for the day, so it was just me and my girl. We just hung out at the house together. Tuesday March 29, 2011 I had a doctor's appointment and we ended up being there SO long. I mean, seriously. It was patently ridiculous. I am blessed that my children handled it much better than I wanted to! When we got done I went straight to Einstein Bros to buy this sweet boy a bagel treat!
Wednesday March 30, 2011
Abby had her doctor's appointment in the morning.

In the afternoon Uncle Doug came and brought Aaron birthday presents! Since my brother lives in Ohio it is an extra special treat when he can visit. Aaron is still talking about him! Abby, unfortunately, was not sweet while Uncle Doug was here. Those shots at the doctor's really made her cranky!
Thursday March 31, 2011


Uncle Doug left after breakfast, but we got some morning pictures with him.
Abby's onesie says 'What's not to love?'. It's cute, but the answer was - sadly - quite a bit after the night she gave us!
We went to dinner at Chick-Fil-A with Leslie and the girls. They were having Pirates and Princesses Night. The girls were so into it, but Aaron just hung out with Leslie and I (and Abby who was sleeping in the sling).
Friday April 1, 2011


I took pictures of Abby in outfits she is about to outgrow. In the evening we went to dinner with Jory to celebrate it No Longer Being March Day. March is Jory's busiest month at work and we are always glad to see it go. I tried to get pictures at dinner but they came out dark. We were sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.
Saturday April 2, 2011


We went to a farm in the morning. I have more pictures and stories to post about that, but here is Aaron doing his favorite thing - riding a pony! He definitely needs one. HA!
Sunday April 3, 2011


Abby got her first bath. I have a post about that coming up, too. In the afternoon Jory and I had a big date - we saw a show at Bass Hall and had dinner. It was wonderful and the weather was beautiful - we ate outside on the restaurant's balcony.
Monday April 4, 2011


We have been home all day. I took more pictures of Abby in clothes she is about to outgrow and did a lot of catching up on pictures and blog posts! Doesn't Abby look sad in this picture? She really wanted me to be done with picture taking.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Great pics. Good to see my son with his nephew. Would have been nice to see him with his sis(ahem!).
I really like that outfit in the first pic. You can see her feet are straining in the other ones.
He looks tired at the bagel place---glad you rewarded the little man.
I know from hearing him on the phone that one day how much he loves his bagels!!! Are blueberry still his favorites?