Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Aaron's Monthly Interview

What month is this?  45?  I can't believe I'm planning a 4th Birthday Party!


I think you'll notice a theme in this month's interview.

What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? Three

What is your favorite color? Blue and Purple

Who is your best friend? Thomas.  Or Percy, I think

What is your favorite animal? A crocodile

 
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A train

Who is your favorite person? I just telled you Thomas or Percy

What is your favorite book? Thomas

What makes you happy? You

What makes you sad? When I get in trouble

 
What is your favorite food to eat? Chocolate Thomas trains
What is your favorite song to sing? Thomas goes down the track

What do you like to play? Cars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect interview!

Love the little man!

Love always, Dee & Papa