Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dressing for December, Long Sleeves

We went to Ohio last week and Abby wore a lot of her warmer Christmas dresses, though the weather there was probably warmer than here!

Friday December 21, 2012
I put her Buckeye Football dress on her to travel to Columbus.  I thought it was fitting.  Plus, I thought the pom poms were snowflakes until my niece corrected me.  Abby wore her white sweater over the dress when we were traveling and she had a nice warm coat for her first real snow experience!
Saturday December 22, 2012
Grandma Sheri bought all the kids coordinating outfits at Gymboree last month for a group picture.  See the last post for more on that.
Sunday December 23, 2012
This is a long sleeve corduroy dress, Abby just has the sleeves pushed up.  It has Christmas trees smocked on it and I love it.
Monday December 24, 2012
Again, this is a long sleeve corduroy dress.  There is white smocking at the top that I think is snowflake-like
Tuesday December 25, 2012
This was Kristi's dress and I love it.
Wednesday December 26
On Christmas night the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home from the airport and we put them in their beds in their clothes.  I didn't even change them the next day until the afternoon when they took baths.  Then I just put them in PJs.  I found these PJs in a bin of 3T clothes I have for Abby.  They had the tags on them and she must have gotten them last Christmas to wear this Christmas.  I am glad I found them!

No comments: