Friday, August 16, 2013

31 days of fun, days 17-20

On Sunday Abby had big fun at church even though she doesn't look like it here.  Miss Mandi took her to the big kid class because she loves Abby so much and everyone had such a good time playing with her.
After church we went to lunch at an Asian restaurant I've been wanting to try.  I love to see my kids eating fun things!
I had a couple of fun things planned for Monday, but we ended up taking the day off to get caught up at home.  Here's Abby steam mopping in her ballet shoes which is super fun, right?

On Tuesday we went swimming at the Huffman's and had a wonderful time, but I didn't take any pictures.  However, I took several on Wednesday when we went to Dee and Papa's.
Aaron's first back flip.  And that's Abby figuring out the squirt gun.


Jumping with the shark
And with a dinosaur

No comments: