Abby made her first trip to the emergency room. (And as an aside, don't her legs look soooo long in the above picture)?
She fell hard off the piano bench onto the hard wood floor and she busted her chin. HARD. The gash was deep - I got a glimpse of it before it filled up with blood. We took her to have it stitched up. The doctors were great with her. She was so scared, but she was a trooper. The doctors said it would scar a bit, but should fade in a couple of years. She was pretty shell shocked for a day or so after, but she's back to her old self and we are so glad!