Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer of Fun, Day 19 (Cruise Day 2)

 I tried to take a picture at breakfast but the sun was too bright.  It was beautiful eating by the sea.  My kids were so excited about this day - Beach Day!  We were at the ship's private island.

 

 

 The kids had so much fun playing in the ocean

 


 



They built a sand castle with their Daddy

 The kids were exhausted so I bribed them to take a nap.  It worked and they got Ben and Jerry's before dinner!



 These were some happy kids
 They went to dinner with Adventure Ocean that night while we went to a fantastic Adult Only Dinner at the Ship's Steak Restaurant.  I couldn't figure out my flash, so I didn't get any pictures of the family, but I used my phone and got a picture of Sheri's soup.
After dinner we had professional pictures made and my brothers picked me up.  I thought they were kidding.
 

No comments: