Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer of Fun, Days 23 and 24 (We're home!)


Whew!  We've had a fun weekend!  And we worked it around two kids who took three hour (!) naps both days!  On Saturday morning we went to the Farmer's Market to stock up since we didn't have a Co-op basket this weekend.  Then in the evening we went to a swim party with our Sunday School class.  The party started in the living room and Aaron LOVED their train table!  Abigail took to their riding toys!


 

 

We love Hudson!


Then it was outside for swimming and a good, old fashioned cook out!  SO much fun! 

 

 As we were getting out of the car at home I heard the ice cream truck.  We have NEVER been a position to meet the ice cream truck so I was super excited.  I even had my purse on me since we were just getting home.  And I had cash from going on a trip.  Double YAY.
 So my crazy kids that have never had this experience took FOREVER looking at the menu on the side of the ice cream truck.  I was convinced the guy was going to drive off.  But they eventually chose some really fun ice cream - in the shapes of Bugs Bunny and Batman on sticks.

 

Sunday was church.  This is Jory's favorite dress of Abigail's.


 For dinner we went to Cracker Barrel.


Fun, fun, fun.


No comments: