Monday, December 1, 2014

Second Thanksgiving/Christmas Celebration

 
The day after Thanksgiving was just as wonderful.  We went to brunch with Dad and Sheri and it was really nice to get to spend more time with them because we spent the night at my mom's house Friday night and she took us back to the airport Saturday.  After brunch we made the kids 'rest' while we packed up and shipped our gifts.  I was mostly concerned about the Keurig I got as an early birthday gift!
 Then we ran by my brother's to pick up an extra rugrat and headed to my mom's.  She lives about 45 minutes away.

 

 
We also had Christmas there.  Aaron got a big die cast Blade (from Disney Planes:  Fire and Rescue).  He had also gotten a toy from that movie the day before from Uncle Doug and he's tracking the package as we speak because we had to ship it home.
 Dusty PJs


 Family Dinner

 




 
 We had lots of hanging out time

 
Family Pictures
 



 

 

 

 



 



 

 
We also celebrated my birthday here early.
Another fantastic day with family

No comments: