Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Year Begins




I have been working to turn this blog into a book comprising Aaron's first year. I got it done and sent it to publish today. The last entry was his 12 Month Appointment from yesterday. And so another year begins. I still plan to blog in Aaron's second year. I don't know whether I will do as much, but I certainly plan on weekly updates with pictures so I can continue to memorialize Aaron's life.


Right now, Aaron's life is going pretty well. He is completely settled into his Dallas home. He knows where his room is and he is completely comfortable here. We are still trying to find him a church. We've been to two now. He has put in his vote for the first one over the second one. It's interesting because both Jory and I preferred the second one, but how Aaron does is extremely important so our church finding criteria has changed from when we were searching for a church in Tyler. We are trying a third church this Sunday and I have high hopes. We continue to be in prayer and know the the Lord will lead us to our church home.


Aaron is a busy guy. He plays very well alone and can be extremely focused for his age. But he LOVES to play with others. He loves to entertain. Making someone laugh is a constant goal. He is still a great eater and sleeper. He is happy almost all of the time. He is very easy and very fun.

2 comments:

Beth said...

He looks so happy and very involved in life! Please definitey keep up the blog!

Beth said...

I meant definitely---OGT Testing Week is taking a toll on my abilities to write, read, and talk!