Monday, March 15, 2010

More Pictures of the Birthday Boy

Tomorrow morning we head to Tyler for Aaron's 12 month appointment. It was supposed to be on his Birthday, but Dr. Everett had to reschedule. After this appointment, we will move to one of the Dallas Pediatricians highly recommended by our friends.
Here's a Birthday coincidence. Six days after Aaron was born, my mom came to visit. She had not bought a gift for the new baby yet as she wanted to wait and see what we needed after everyone else had given. At that point we were dealing with the New Baby Poop that is like tar and we were flying through wipes. We really needed wipes. So she spent what she would have spent on a baby gift on wipes. Ummm...TODAY I used the last of these wipes.
That brings me to another point. Having not been used to buying wipes, we completely ran out. (Not completely, because there are wipes in the diaper bag in my car, but that doesn't help when there is a naked baby on the changing table on the floor above the garage!) Aaron was having trouble going down for his nap and I went in to check on him. He had pooped and I started to change him. I realized I had only one wipe, but I cleaned him up, put the wipe in the dirty diaper, folded it up and started to dress Aaron. That's when I realized he had poop on both of his feet!
All that to say Aaron and I will be running errands today! HA! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love that you did the Mod Monkey theme, too! I think it is just so cute for little boys! It looks like Aaron had a great birthday! It's amazing how fast a year can go by!

Beth said...

Wow! Two days short of a year---that's a lot of wipes! I had no idea they would last that long!
He looks adorable as always!

Melissa said...

So cute!!! I hope that he had a blast at his party! It looks like you decorated so cute and I love the moneky shirt! He is so precious! Happy birthday Aaron!!!

Spicy Magnolia said...

Yeah!! What a fun birthday party! So glad it was a great day!