Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring?


Someone told Aaron that Spring started this weekend, so he got out his mower! He actually loves this mower. He got it for Christmas and is now really to the point that he pushes it and he'll mow the whole house!


Of course, this weekend, no one was mowing. We got 6 inches of snow Saturday night and it was cold and wet all weekend (after a 75 degree day Friday). Except for church, we stayed in and stayed warm.

But this week is nicer. It is supposed to get up to 76 today. It was still a little chilly (54) when Aaron and I headed to the grocery store this morning, but that didn't stop him from wanting to be outside. He played outside our apartment for a few minutes and I told him we could go out again later.



I think we are going to head to a park this afternoon. I will try to get good pictures. I'm not sure if we'll just do a walking trail with the stroller or if we'll actually play at a playground. It is very nice, though, and Aaron loves to be outside.




I don't have an Ohio State Basketball T-shirt, so this will have to do. The Buckeyes are definitely our team in the NCAA Tournament. Don't even ask me about Ole Miss and Jory just shakes his head when someone mentions the Aggies!




We have a quiet week this week until Friday - Aaron and I are headed to Tyler for a big Easter Playdate - we can't wait! Have a fabulous SPRING week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

In that second picture, he looks like he's "clipping" right along! So cute!

Your townhome complex looks very nice. It's great you can take him outside.

Oh and I thought he looked adorable in those sunglasses in the other post!