Monday, January 4, 2010

All is well!


We have managed to worry a lot of people by not Blogging since Aaron's surgery last Tuesday. I can understand that. This week I'll update everyone on what has been keeping us so busy over the last six days, but don't worry. Aaron's surgery went very well and his recovery went very well. We have two friends whose children had negative reactions to the anesthesia with tubes, but Aaron had no issues. You can't tell anything is different with him (I'm not sure if that's good or bad). We have a follow up appointment a week from today.

This is a Union Suit that Grandad bought Aaron for Christmas. I am absolutely in love with it.

New Year's was uneventful around here. No one was awake when the clock struck midnight. We just had a low key evening as a family. On New Year's Day we discovered that Aaron does not like Black-eye peas. Hmmm. Apples and Black-eye peas. Other than that, he'll eat pretty much anything. And...thanks to my friend Jennifer, we have finally got Aaron feeding himself. He is quite the eating champion and is getting very neat about it. We are proud.




Have a blessed week and I will definitely check in again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll show my ignorance--what's a Union suit?
Glad to read about you although we just talked on the phone. I admit--I do check your blog daily and am always excited to see another entry. No pressure or anything!

Love-mom/gma

Melissa said...

He is so cute! Glad to hear that all went well with his surgery. He is getting so big..can you believe he is 10 months old this week? Time is flying. Tons of 1st birthday planning going on at my house!!! Glad to see all is well and that you had a wonderful 1st Christmas with your little guy!

Melissa said...

I was born in Dallas, now live in Houston! But Texas is Texas right?????? I love Dallas!

Rebekah said...

Glad to see ya'll had such a good Chritmas! It sure was more fun with a little one, wasn't it?!?! I loved looking through all of your pictures! You grandad's goes all out! I love it! I had no idea, Aaron had surgery. Glad all went well. Was it tudes?!?!