Thursday, March 14, 2013

Aaron's Four Year Interview!


What is your name? Aaron

Amy Hayes, who did Aaron's birthday cookies put some pictures up.  They are better close up pictures than I got, so I am going to include those birthday cookie pictures with his birthday interview.
What is your name?  Aaron
 
How old are you? Four

What is your favorite color? Green, because Emily is green (from Thomas the Train)

Who is your best friend? You

What is your favorite animal? A zebra

What do you want to be when you grow-up? A crocodile

Who is your favorite person? Dad

What is your favorite book? The Thomas books

What makes you happy? You

What makes you sad? When I get in trouble or when Abby pushes me

What is your favorite food to eat? Cheerios

What is your favorite song to sing? The Thomas one – I like Thomas chuffs around the bend

What do you like to play? Puzzles

No comments: