Sunday, March 17, 2013

And yet more birthday stuff!

The Saturday before his birthday, we took Aaron (and Abby) to Mimi and Grandad's.  That happened to be Grandad's birthday, and Aaron did a great job of telling him Happy Birthday.

Aaron got a very cool Thomas that works by remote control and puffs actual steam!
Every year on Aaron's brithday (and Abby's) I make cupcakes and arrange them in the shape of his age.
Fun fact:  Aaron is wearing what he calls his Chocolate Dress.  It is his favorite longall and my least favorite.  It's two inches too short, but Jory won't let me get rid of it because Aaron loves it so much.  I hid it for a while and when Aaron found it he shouted, "my chocolate dress!  my chocolate dress!"  He's had it on almost constantly since.  When we had pictures made a couple of weekends ago he wanted to wear his Chocolate Dress.  We compromised.
He's 'blowing out the candles here'!
I think this is the last of the birthday posts.  We now have a four year old boy and a two year old girl!

No comments: