Saturday, March 9, 2013

The people at Aaron's Party

I really wanted to do a better job of taking pictures of the people at this party than I did at Abby's, but it was sooo hard.  Lots of fast moving kids.  So I didn't get everyone, but here are some.

Sweet Caroline.  I love this girl.  The Huffman children are the most precious, polite kids ever.
Abby Golz and Emerson Huffman (standing) with Caroline on the very end.
Emily Golz! 
Jackson Elliott, I LOVE your party outfit.
Jacob Golz and Leah Brockett
Katie Grace Elliott

 

Leah Brokett.  A lot of Abby's clothes come from her.

Here is a picture of some of the moms, but look to the left.  Do you see my two children talking intently to the Party Hostess, Michelle?  Are they telling her a story or trying to get something?
It was such a fun, sweet party!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's so nice that I recognize a lot of the faces.:>) Hopefully I'll see some of them again this August.

It looks like our little miss is telling the lady a very important story and big brother is protectively standing close by. At least that's how it looks to me.