Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Just some stuff

 This is just a crazy time.  Watching Aaron head to Kindergarten.  We prayed a lot over him and with him the last five years, but a whole lot in the last month.  We've talked about being a Light, showing people Jesus, giving everyone a smile.  We've talked about being nice to EVERYONE, no matter how they treat you.  I know my baby has a fantastic heart and I love to listen to him pray and read the Bible and act it out.  I love watching him in action and I can't wait to watch him grow. 
Aaron loves to learn and he loves to teach.  He loves to figure things out and make things work.  He loves to fix things.  But he really, really loves to read.  He is so excited about school.  He truly can't wait to go every day.  Forever.  Sad face and happy face for Mama, all at the same time. 

No comments: